I’m participating in my first ever blog hop, the Valentine Blog Hop sponsored by Effective Teaching Articles. You can follow the links below to collect a Valentine freebie from each blog. You can also sign up to participate in each blog’s give away, with winners from each blog being chosen on February 15th.
My Valentine Freebies:
|Heartfelt Creations Valentine Art and Writing Project|
This isn’t a download, but it is something I love to do with my students each year. Give each student a sentence strip and a handful of large conversation hearts. Have them create a comic strip by drawing their own characters and gluing conversation hearts as the dialogue. Challenge them to write their own dialogue too. It’s a great way to review punctuation marks and have fun too!
- Visit each blog to find your free Valentine’s Day teaching resource.
- Enter each blog’s giveaway for a chance to win fabulous teaching resources from TpT.
- Help promote the Valentine Blog Hop to your colleagues and teacher friends through word of mouth and social networking.
- Bloggers love comments! Please take the time to check out the teacher-bloggers posts and leave relevant comments.
- Become a follower of my TpT Store and this blog. Leave a comment on this post with your name, email, and what you teach. You may use AT instead of @ and DOT instead of . to keep spam away.
- You can earn an additional entry by sharing a new way you will use the Heart Matching Game freebie from my blog. I love new ideas! Just leave a second comment with your idea.
- I will use random.org to draw one winner on February 15th.
- The winner will receive a $10 TpT gift card to purchase ANY item from ANY seller. The winner may also select a free item from my shop if I have something that’s appropriate for your needs.