Technology is becoming a bigger and bigger part of our classrooms. 3-6 Free Resources,
another blog where I contribute, is hosting a monthly series of linky parties called Show Me Sundays. This month’s is hosted by Krista over at Stellar Students and focuses on favorite websites. I’m hoping to find
lots of ideas to save for next year! Here are some of my favorites.
- Symbaloo I already blogged about this one back in April, but it has to go in the favorites post too. I’m so glad I found it while blog-hopping. My summer to-do list includes making more boards.
- Read Write Think I’ve blogged about this one before too, but just couldn’t leave it off. The student interactives are my favorite!
- Pete’s PowerPoint Station I love creating my own things for our classroom, but Pete’s is a great place to start when you have an idea but not much to go with it. Sometimes I even get things that are ready to use without any modifications. I love it when that happens!
- Writing Fix Writing workshop is near and dear to my heart. I’ve found several useful ideas and resources here.
- Into the Book This site has tons of interactives for your students to use with reading and a teacher section too.
- Ms. Fultz’s Wonderful Websites I keep a list of favorites on our classroom website, updated each August and throughout the year as needed. My students can go here when they have extra time and pick something educational to play. There are parent resources too.
Click on over to link to your post about your favorite websites. Be sure to become a follower so you
don’t miss out on the next one! Also, in the spirit of collaboration I’ve updated my “Favorites” section above to allow you to add your own blog button. You can click on over to link up and hopefully pick up some new followers along the way. =)